Mini Pupper 2 Education Kit: AI Quadruped Robot, Educational Robot
Mini Pupper 2 Education Kit will make robotics easier for university/college students.
- Mini Pupper 2 competition will be held at the IEEE R1&R1 Student Activities Conference 2024.
- AWS LLM(large language model) service can be built-in and will be released after the workshop at AWS re: Invent, NOV. 27 – DEC. 1, 2023 | LAS VEGAS, NV.
- ROS(Robot Operating System): support ROS 2 Humble SLAM&Navigation based on Lidar module(need order seperately)
- OpenCV: supports Pi single MIPI camera and OpenCV's official OAK-D-Lite 3D camera module(need order separately)
- Open-source: DIY and custom what you want!
- Pi: it's super expandable, endorsed by Raspberry Pi.
The education kit includes the following items:
- Hardware items:
- Mini Pupper 2 device
- Type-C/USB MicroSD Card Reader with USB 3.0 Super Speed
- High-speed TF (MicroSD) card (Write speed: 90MB/s)
- Thermal Conductive Silicone Pad
- Assemble/Disassemble tools
- Software items:
- Pre-built image supports eduroam connection, which means, your Mini Pupper can auto-connect your eduroam wifi.
- Pre-built image supports many samples, such as dance script.
- 3 Month Technical support to let you enjoy your Mini Pupper ASAP.
- Curriculum: if you need curriculum support, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can choose the complete kit or the pre-assembled kit as you need.
Complete Kit： includes all the parts and materials to build and program.
Pre-assembled Kit： everything you will need to run and program your Mini Pupper 2 Robot right out of the box. All software is installed and calibration has been completed.
Mini Pupper Workshop at IEEE SAC
Professor Bai hosted 2 wonderful Mini Pupper workshops at the Student Activities Conference (SAC) which is sponsored by IEEE Region 2 & Region 1, 21 Oct 2023.
Mini Pupper at Temple University
Mini Pupper already played with students at Temple University from 2023 and is on the way to more Universities.